How to Book
1. Send a request via our booking engine.
2. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.By pone (0034) 958 262 902 (0034) 958 262 902 y (0034) 692 675 371 (0034) 692 675 371
If you need a quote for long or intermittent stays, please send us an email detailing the most of your request. We will respond as soon as possible, maximum 12 hours.
If you choose to book by email, remember to specify us the following information:
Arrival and departure dates
DNI or passport
Number of adults
Total number of children under 7 years
Contact mobile phone
Arrival and Departure times
We will be waiting at the reception. We will explain how everything works in the apartment and answer any questions you may have.
1. With confirmation of your reservation, Apartamentos Centro will send you an e-mail containing all the information needed for your arrival in Granada:
- Location and apartment address.
- Telephone number of the person in Apartamentos Centro so you can call and confirm your arrival in Granada.
2. We ask you to reply us as soon as possible and communicate your arrival hour in Granada, so that the person in Apartamentos Centro can give you the welcome with keys etc.
3. We ask you to call us at the number listed in the e-mail to confirm the time of your arrival to the apartment. Call us when you are arriving to Granada if you do drive or just before leaving the airport if you come by plane. As you know many plane they arrive late and in this way we try to avoid unnecessary waiting. Timeout time until 24:00.
4. When you get to the apartment, we will give you:
- The apartment keys.
- We will show you the apartment.
- Instructions on how to use equipment in the apartment like air conditioning, shower (hydromassage and sauna), washing machine etc., where proceed.
- Explanations about specific points of the neighborhood, as the nearest supermarket, garbage pickup and other general information in the area.
- On arrival at the apartments, guests must register with their personal data and pay the full price of the stay.
5. During your stay in the apartment please tell us if you find anything in bad condition, if something is missing or has been accidentally broken so that we can resolve the problem. We want you to enjoy your stay and not be inconvenienced by something that can be fixed or replaced.
6. Contact us during the hours of our reception desk for any information, like restaurant recommendations, directions if you are lost, or simply if you have any questions regarding the apartment or Granada in general.
7. Check in time at the apartments, key collection is at 16:00, but can coordinate with reception for early entry.
8. The check out must be before 12:00. If you need to leave later inform us before your arrival and will do our best to accommodate you (as long as the next arrival is not on the same day).
9. With advance notice, we can reserve you a taxi, if you wish, to leave the apartment.
All cancellations or changes must be made in writing by e-mail or fax.
If you cancel a reservation fully paid (100% of stay), there is a cancellation charge that will depend on the number of days in advance of the start of the rental period.
More than 15 days before: 100% of the total amount.
Less than 15 days: 30% of the total amount.
Less than 7 days before: the amount of the guarantee shall be as customer credit balance for a future booking. It is transferable.
We recommend to hire a travel cancellation insurance. Any cancellation, including force majeure, will be subject to our clear and simple cancellation policy stated herein.
If Apartamentos Turísticos Centro, due to causes beyond the management was unable to provide the client the reserved apartment, we reserve the right to transfer the client to another apartment of similar characteristics.
On arrival you will be asked to provide the number of a valid credit to secure the apartment and its contents are returned in good condition.
CLEANING OF THE APARTMENTS
The apartment must be clean before the arrival of each client.
Before leaving, we appreciate you leave the apartment collected and in perfect condition
If customers have smoked in the apartment, they will be charged with an additional cleaning fee.
About the number and identity of guests:
The client will inform to Apartamentos Turísticos Centro, the number of guests included in the reservation.
Unless that has been agreed with Apartamentos T. Centro Otherwise, only the number of persons indicated by the client when booking, shall be authorized to use the apartment.
The number of people who can use the apartment must not exceed the number of persons allocated for each apartment, except for children under two years.
Pets are not allowed unless specifically granted permission.
In the moment a breach of the above obligations is committed, Apartmentos T. Centro at its sole discretion shall have the right to ask the client to leave the apartment, and the customer has no right to claim any compensation.
Loud music and parties are prohibited. Guests staying in an apartment should know that if parties or loud music are heard, or neighbors complain and / or call the police, this can result in immediate eviction no matter the time of day or night.
Rest hours are from 22:00 PM to 10:00 a.m.
We appreciate greatly your cooperation in this matter and hope you understand that these rules are necessary, as these apartments are all located in residential buildings where people live and must get up early for work, and the nightly rest of other residents should be respected.
The client, signing the check-in, will be subject to a correct and decent behavior of all persons accompanying. If this person or any person accompanying him does not behave properly and responsibly, Apartamentos T. Centro shall have the right to ask the client and the persons accompanying him to leave the apartment without the right to future claims or any compensation.
This will also result in loss of prepaid rent and refundable security deposit.
Also note that by booking with T. Centre Apartments you have already accepted our terms and conditions, and consequently will be expected you to accept these rules. You also need to sign these rules, when you make your check-in the day of your arrival.